Competition Terms and Prize Draws
All entrants to contests and prize draws by their participation in the contest acknowledge and agree that they have read and understand the contest rules and are bound by them.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the contest.
- Those who wish to enter the contest must subscribe to the SciFi365.net newsletter and mailing list.
- Entry deadlines are specified on the competition or prize draw page.
- SciFi365.net will contact the winner as soon as possible after this time.
- The winner will need to respond within 30 days of winning to claim.
- SciFi365.net retains the right to substitute any prize with another in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond the control of SciFi365.net.
- Chances of winning the prize are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
- Inability of winners to accept the prize as awarded will result in forfeiture of the right to win the awarded prize.
- Employees and their immediate families of SciFi365.net, its affiliated companies and their advertising agencies are not eligible to enter the contest and win the prize.
- The prize winner agrees that SciFi365.net may use their name, voice and/or likeness without prior notice or compensation, for promotional purposes in connection with the contest in either broadcast, print or on-line forms following the prize draw.
- The prize winner agrees to indemnify and hold harmless, SciFi365.net its promotion agencies, their agents, officers and employees, from any injuries, accidents, misfortunes, or causes of action arising from or in connection with participation in the contest and/or the acceptance or use of any prize awarded.
- The prize winner accepts all risks arising from use of the prize awarded and SciFi365.net has no responsibility for such risks.
- Any disputes, conflicts, questions or concerns regarding the contest and its prizes will be handled by SciFi365.net, whose decisions are final and indisputable.
- Contest entrants must use their true, legal name when claiming the prize and may not accept the prize under an assumed name. A winner will be disqualified and the associated prize forfeited if they are unable or unwilling to accept the prize under their legal name.
- SciFi365.net retains the right to amend these rules at any time for any reason.
SciFi365.net reserves the right in its absolute discretion, without any liability to any contest entrant, to withdraw or modify the contest should any of SciFi365.net systems or network or Facebook be adversely affected by any virus or other similar destructive agent during the term of the contest. SciFi365.net has no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage to a contest entrant’s computer system resulting from any information that may be downloaded by a contest entrant or otherwise acquired from the source of the contest or prize draw.
SciFi365.net accepts no responsibility and will not be liable for entries that are not received, incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible for whatever reason, including without limitation, due to computer or other system interruption, malfunction or breakdown of any kind or duration.